WORKING WITH US
Working with us means:
- being able to carry out consulting and litigation assignments
- being part of a small-sized team
- being at ease in the technological and IT fields
- getting involved in complex, often international cases,
- knowing how to combine legal accuracy and creativity, enthusiasm and common sense, conviviality and professionalism
We do not hire colleagues on a short term basis. We hire colleagues who are likely to become future partners.
We see that our trainee lawyers gain practical knowledge of our profession. This is why the trainees play an active role in the life of the firm. Internships are full time. Applicants for internships must be in post graduate study and have a very good command of English. An internship agreement is mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send your application with your résumé/CV by e-mail to: Click here